Think Happy

Think happy

Wayne Dyer Quote Happiness
“Happiness comes from within.” It’s one of those phrases that sounds really nice on paper but is incredibly challenging to practice.
How exactly do I find happiness despite what’s going on around me? How do I just “be” happy?
It’s something I’ve asked myself for years. But it was a quote from Dr. Wayne Dyer that got me thinking differently: “Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves… Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way that you think.”
My thoughts. They control so much of how I feel and what I do. So I guess I’ll start there.
I’ll start where I think. I’ll start with a simple, happy thought when I first open my eyes in the morning, when it’s just me and my thoughts. And I’ll end the day with a kind thought of gratitude as I drift to sleep and I’m alone in my thinking.
And the rest of the day can be whatever it may be. But the thoughts are mine. And they start and end with happy ones.
Think happy.
– Steph

Think Happy was originally posted on www.arttoself.com  . Thanks to Stephanie for sharing her thoughts and Thanks to Art to Self . 

Comments